This means the end of the road for this blog.

To Her

Its been a long road we took together.
It has been fun.
It was nice having to know u
Thank you for the wonderful times we spent together.
Though things didn't work out as what we expected.
I do wish u all the best.

From Him





To my new blog.Click Here

Monday, January 01, 2007

1st entry

This will be the first entry of my new blog.. A blog dedicated for 1 special person in my heart. Although we may not be together anymore, i just wanna tell her i still love her, i still misses her.

Its the new year already!~ 2007!!!

6 more mths to ORD.. hey hey.. well will be 1 mth of working for my dad before i start sch in july.. its gonna be a phrase of changes after i ORD.. seriously i cant wait to ORD but at the same time. The next move that u make after u ORD will be so impt! That step u make will determine your future for a long run. At least tts what i think. Gonna try out all the U for a course in Business (Management).

Most prob will get into SIM..

Well its a new blog.. so there isn't anything much of any changes that i have yet make.. chatbox is missing, whole template isn't what i want.. all my links are still yet to be filled up.. still a lot to do.. but however just wanna post my first blog on the 1st of Jan 2007..

2006 was a rollercoaster ride for me.. hopefully 2007 things will turn out fine..

well ..... i have a confession to make... although i have sent her all the sms that i felt.. i think i have to put it in my blog too (to be continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home