This means the end of the road for this blog.

To Her

Its been a long road we took together.
It has been fun.
It was nice having to know u
Thank you for the wonderful times we spent together.
Though things didn't work out as what we expected.
I do wish u all the best.

From Him





To my new blog.Click Here

Thursday, January 25, 2007

25th of Jan

So fast its already the 25th of Jan.. sighx.. bored.. off today from last night's AH duty..

slept in the evening.. was quite tired.. dunno why.. maybe i'm just tired out from all thats happenening in my life. went to dennis's place to have 1 round of mahjiong. while playing just drifted off to the time when i first made her cry by playing MJ.. that really made me feel like not playing MJ anymore.. sighx..

evening my MJ can make me think of her.. what else cant.. now i'm feelin the ache in my heart once again.. its been more den a mth already but i still feel the hurt so bad..

i miss her.. i miss her now.. i miss her every day.. i miss her since the day she left me..

sighx..

off to camp tml.. and another duty.. sucks.. another duty tml aghhhh.. haiz..

why did we end up like this..
no words can describe how i really miss her..
(to be continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home