This means the end of the road for this blog.

To Her

Its been a long road we took together.
It has been fun.
It was nice having to know u
Thank you for the wonderful times we spent together.
Though things didn't work out as what we expected.
I do wish u all the best.

From Him





To my new blog.Click Here

Monday, January 01, 2007

Its still 1st of Jan

Its evening time and out the window, i see sun and rain. What a sucky weather it can be. Woke up at 2pm this afternoon. Luckily no hangovers, cooked myself lunch and watched some documentary on Discover Channel, National Geographic, Animal Planet.

hadda go fetch mum and dad from golden mile complex at 6.20pm. Finally get to drive my dad's new car, Nissan Cefiro! Not bad but i think i'm so used to driving my Jazz its kinda new experience for me again.

What am i gonna do for the rest of the day. I just wonder.

Oh yeah added my chatbox in and did abit of changes here and there.

Will start to change more stuff as time goes by. Well off for dinner i guess, hmm maybe not.

Oh for the confession..(to be continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home