This means the end of the road for this blog.

To Her

Its been a long road we took together.
It has been fun.
It was nice having to know u
Thank you for the wonderful times we spent together.
Though things didn't work out as what we expected.
I do wish u all the best.

From Him





To my new blog.Click Here

Monday, January 29, 2007

Wats wrong

Why must it end up like this still.. after 1mth plus.. why are we still trying to make each other's life miserable... why..

why after we tot we have moved on, we still end up quarrelling.. why.....

why cant we just end it peacefully and return each other watever belongs to us.. and be friends for the rest of the life.. maybe even just Hi-Bye friends..

i dun understand why..

is it really that hard?

must there be so much trouble..

why y am i just so stubborn..

why cant i just lend the disk to her instead of saying no..

why when i tell myself no point to quarrel about yet i still keep going..

why do i act like i dun need the extra cash when i actually need it so much to clear off my debts....

why so stupid of me..

maybe i'm really wrong.. maybe i'm wrong.. maybe i'm just wrong.. maybe its wrong..
maybe everything that i think and say is wrong..
my life is fading away
maybe i shld just end my life..
maybe i shld just end my life so there wun be so much trouble anymore..
maybe to end it peacefully is for me to disappear forever..

All i wish for now is that nothing happened today and ever until everything has been cleared. So that we could just be friends.
God please grant me this wish..
Please god..

WHY.........................
arrgghhh..
(to be continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home