This means the end of the road for this blog.

To Her

Its been a long road we took together.
It has been fun.
It was nice having to know u
Thank you for the wonderful times we spent together.
Though things didn't work out as what we expected.
I do wish u all the best.

From Him





To my new blog.Click Here

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

She's Gone - Jon Koh (aka Jonathan Koh aka Xu Hua Qiang)

Every where I go
Everywhere I turn
I can see your face each time I burn
Everytime it rains
Each time it snows
I can hear your voice everywhere I go

And time,
It heals every pain
So that's what they say
And I would give anything
To make you come back to stay

She's gone
I didn't know it was so long
If I can't feel her in my arms
The days will be long and it will go on and on

She's gone
I didn't know it was so long
If I can't feel her in my arms
I'll sit here alone
The pain will go on and on
Oh no...........mmmmmmm

With every breath I take
And every step I make
I would see you here in this world I make
And thru the pouring rain
And the blinding snow
I can hear your voice everywhere I go

I know that I need her
In every thing I do
Goodbye ….is not the word I need to hear


Its the eng version of "Jie Tuo" by Ah-Mei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home