This means the end of the road for this blog.

To Her

Its been a long road we took together.
It has been fun.
It was nice having to know u
Thank you for the wonderful times we spent together.
Though things didn't work out as what we expected.
I do wish u all the best.

From Him





To my new blog.Click Here

Friday, March 02, 2007

Alone

Once again i'm home alone. Parents are overseas and sis at her hse.. oh well its not the first time i'm all alone at home taking care of chores and also living a life of my own alone.

Just flippin thru my HR mgt book that i borrowed. But doesn't seem to absorb anything from the book. the silence in the hse scares me sometimes. So this is actually how it feels to be staying alone without any family around you.

and yesh, i do feel lonely now.

oh well.. i guess its just part of my life. Being independent and everything.

read an article about self purpose. guess i will work on it and make myself useful.

man am i lonely after that 1yrs plus relationship with someone special always with me. now tt i'm all alone, i see how life is and adapt to the quietness around me. its raining outside and i just sit here listening to soothing music. Chill is the word i would describe. Chilling is what i am doing now.

i foresee so much future. but am i up to it yet.

Am i a man already to take up everything tts in my way.

just hate the lonely feeling. but guess it does make me think about life more. importance of family and friends.

and also a better clear view of who and what kind of ger i would spend my rest of my life with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home