This means the end of the road for this blog.

To Her

Its been a long road we took together.
It has been fun.
It was nice having to know u
Thank you for the wonderful times we spent together.
Though things didn't work out as what we expected.
I do wish u all the best.

From Him





To my new blog.Click Here

Monday, January 08, 2007

Sulks

its already 8th of Jan~the 2nd week of the year.. what have i done for this yr..

"NOTHING!!"

well.. i'm still down with sorethroat cough flu.. and making things worst.. having migraines more and more often..

i think i'm dying ...

dunno why.. i have been thinking about her the whole day.. and when i say the whole day.. its really from i wake up this morning till now!

i would have not asked her to return me that sum.. but 1 side of me tells me.. i shld get it back.. do not just forget it..

sighx..

wat have become of us..

we could have been great..

Good partners, friends, companion, husband and wife..

shall go pop my pills and slp

(my tears have not dried. my heart has not healed. i still love u)
to be continued!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home