This means the end of the road for this blog.

To Her

Its been a long road we took together.
It has been fun.
It was nice having to know u
Thank you for the wonderful times we spent together.
Though things didn't work out as what we expected.
I do wish u all the best.

From Him





To my new blog.Click Here

Friday, April 13, 2007

April the 13th

Its been long since i last blogged. guess was too lazy to bother about blogging. falling sick sure sucks.. and its been almost a week.. man..

oh well..

been having this emptiness feeling in me recently.. just a sudden feeling out of the blue..

seems like a part of me is emptied becos of something that i lack.

issit someone or something.

must i go find it or shld i just let it roll..

i guess in everyone's life, there will be a time where u do feel something amiss in your life but have no idea what the hell it is..

is there something out there waiting for me to do? is there someone out there waiting for me to fill up the emptiness in them?

hate this feeling..

makes me feel so empty in life.

sucks away all my drive to do anything..

sigh...

wat shld i do..

hmm.. i miss you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home